18th October 2017 – 30th October 2017
Executive Case Summary
When Murano Optix decided to create their website, they had a lot of apprehensions in terms of the technicality of the project. In spite of being in the business for more than two decades, the client faced the issue of minimal digital presence. The client had a clear brief; users should find Murano Optix easily on the search engines and the website should be very easy to navigate. In addition, the client wanted to build a trust factor amongst its shareholders and stakeholders, which included top hospitals and specialty eye checkup centers.
To solve the problem, we presented our social media marketing management services and we designed and developed a brand new website for the client. Being a website design agency we made sure that the new website was completely dynamic and set is congruence with brand tone and information architecture. The new website highlighted core competencies of Murano Optix which a user looks forward to in a brand. The design aligned with organizational goals and objectives. In addition, SEO tools were deployed to enhance search results. This resulted in 60% organic traffic on the website and 40% through referrals (Social Media). Mobile and tablet also saw 20% visitors on the website. The bounce rate was as low as 10%.
- About the Product/Service:
Murano Optix primarily focuses on helping people achieve exceptional visual clarity through a holistic approach towards healthcare and services in the vision care sector. The brand name is derived from the Italian island of Murano – The birthplace of spectacles. Their revolutionary center is where the essential soft glass was manufactured in the 13th century and used as the first optical glass.
Similarly, progressive Murano Optix works on a unique and unparalleled concept in eye care. They operate at an intersection where healthcare meets services. There unified approach to a hospice based optical business lets us work in tandem with numerous renowned ophthalmologists across cities. Murano Optix ensures every client receives clinically endorsed comprehensive quality service, conveniently and effortlessly. This concept nurtured by quality and expertise has geared them towards a long-standing relationship with customers, dealers and doctors.
To make Murano Optix search engine friendly website, easy to navigate. In addition, the client wanted to build a trust factor amongst its shareholders and stakeholders, which included top hospitals and specialty eye checkup centers.
- Action Plan:
A global website with 8 dynamic pages was designed and developed.
- The new website homepage was designed keeping in mind what users/patients find more relevant in terms of eye care. As we are a specialized website optimization company, we made sure all the factors were checked.
- Featured new stores section, which depicts every new franchise Murano Optix, started.
- Exclusive web design in alignment of organizational goals and objectives.
- Completely dynamic website
- Tools to implement SEO campaigns and strategy.
- Complete integration with Social media channels.
- 60% organic traffic on the website.
- 40% website traffic through referrals (Social Media)
- Mobile and tablet also saw 20% visitors on the website.
- Bounce rate reduced to 10%
- SEO campaign ensured the website ranked on the 1st page
- Key Takeaways and Learnings:
- Websites form a laying foundation for brand identity on the digital platform. Digital marketing and social media marketing plays a role in upgrading the brand identity.
- Websites make an introduction of the brand to the users.
- UI and UX form the pillars of Website structures which lead to users spending more time on the website.